North State Resurfacing is proud to offer Matéflex modular courts!
From schools and universities to public courts and private home courts, people enjoy modular surfaces on their tennis courts, basketball courts, and pickleball courts.
Benefits of Modular Court Surfaces
Matéflex modular flooring is a state-of-the-art alternative to traditional court flooring. Matéflex surfaces provide quick drainage, high traction, and less skid.
Additional benefits of Matéflex:
- Matéflex can be installed indoors or outdoors on private or public courts.
- Provides unmatched spring in each step, reducing fatigue and joint stress. Play your favorite sport longer!
- You’ll always have accurate game lines with Matéflex surfaces.
- Each tile has 32 individual interlocks and uses expansion joint technology to ensure the tiles won’t move.
- These surfaces were developed with injury-prevention in mind.
- Matéflex modular flooring is reinforced for exceptional strength and court longevity, making it easy to maintain.
- Matéflex is backed by a warranty, so you can purchase with peace of mind.
Installing and Maintaining Modular Courts
Installing your modular court is simple: just let North State Resurfacing handle it! Installation is quicker than a traditional court and Matéflex tiles conform to minor irregularities in the substrate, reducing the need to completely level the surface.
And when it comes to upkeep, modular court surfaces are low-maintenance. There’s not even any need to squeegee water off the surface because Matéflex courts provide superior drainage and fast drying times.
Get a Free Estimate on Your Modular Court Surface Today!
The North State Resurfacing professionals are always happy to provide more information on our processes and services! Give us a call at 919-365-7500 or submit a form for your free estimate.