Sorry, there are no Pickleball Nets & Accessories products right now. Check back again soon! Visit our main shop page to see all of our products.
Shop Pickleball Nets and AccessoriesIf you are building a pickleball court, you need a regulation net. A tennis net won’t do. Pickleball has its own regulations outlined by the USA Pickleball Association (USAPA). North State Resurfacing has everything you need to develop a complete, regulatory-compliant court.
Pickleball NetsYou need a proper pickleball net when you are setting up a court that meets USAPA regulations. Our nets available for purchase meet the USAPA requirements, which are as follows:
- Material: The net can be made of any mesh fabric material that does not allow a ball to pass through.
- Size: The length of the net should be at least 21 feet 9 inches, extending from one post to the other. The net’s height from the bottom edge of the net to the top should be at least 30 inches.
- Height: The net should be suspended over the center of the court. The top should be 36 inches high at the sidelines and 34 inches high at the center of the court.
- Center Strap: A center strap is recommended for a permanent net and must be placed at the center of the net to enable easy adjustment to the 34-inch requirement at the center.
- Edge: The top of the net should be edged with a 2-inch white tape binding over a cord or cable running through the binding and the binding must rest on the cord or cable.
- Posts: Net posts would be 22 feet from the inside of one post the inside of the other post. The maximum diameter of the net post should be 3 inches.