Shop Pickleball Nets and Accessories
If you are building a pickleball court, you need a regulation net. A tennis net won’t do. Pickleball has its own regulations outlined by the USA Pickleball Association (USAPA). North State Resurfacing has everything you need to develop a complete, regulatory-compliant court.
You need a proper pickleball net when you are setting up a court that meets USAPA regulations. Our nets available for purchase meet the USAPA requirements, which are as follows:
- Material: The net can be made of any mesh fabric material that does not allow a ball to pass through.
- Size: The length of the net should be at least 21 feet 9 inches, extending from one post to the other. The net’s height from the bottom edge of the net to the top should be at least 30 inches.
- Height: The net should be suspended over the center of the court. The top should be 36 inches high at the sidelines and 34 inches high at the center of the court.
- Center Strap: A center strap is recommended for a permanent net and must be placed at the center of the net to enable easy adjustment to the 34-inch requirement at the center.
- Edge: The top of the net should be edged with a 2-inch white tape binding over a cord or cable running through the binding and the binding must rest on the cord or cable.
- Posts: Net posts would be 22 feet from the inside of one post the inside of the other post. The maximum diameter of the net post should be 3 inches.
We offer a couple of pickleball nets from Douglas, the well-respected and well-known manufacturer of pickleball and tennis gear. Both our JTN-30 QuickStart/Pickleball Tennis Net - 36" x 21'9" and the PN-30 Pickleball Net - 31" x 21'9" are made of durable materials, are USAPA- compliant, and are easy to set up and install.
Contact Us for Your Pickleball Nets!
Being certain that the net you have meets the requirements set forth by the USA Pickleball Association is important. Contact North State Resurfacing for all the pickleball nets and other supplies you need for a great pickleball experience! Call us today at (919) 365-7500
or fill out a contact
form to learn more about your options.